RAF_CDT Shutter please step forward!

Forum for recruiting and recruiting information... post up here if you're interested in joining or need more information.

Moderator: RAF_DaddyO

RAF_DaddyO
Site Admin

RAF_CDT Shutter please step forward!

Postby RAF_DaddyO » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:40 am

S! All,

Attention: RAF_CDT Shutter please step forward! So that your wool cadet uniform need not chafe...!

It gives my great pleasure as C-in-C of RAF662 to present you with your RAF662 membership!
Here are your new tags: RAF_Shutter!

And your RAF wings!

http://www.raf662.org/ranks.html

You are now Pilot Officer RAF_Shutter - member of the RAF662 CFSG, one of the best! Wear your wings and Tags with pride and honor.

Members, we have a wonderful asset, and fine gentleman in RAF_Shutter, he's a great teacher, and highly skilled pilot. So please take advantage of his knowledge and skills and most of all have fun! We had a great CR2! Barnstorming under some hairy bridges, and he aced the Hanna Reische city short landing challenge. RAF_Shutter got me back in the f86 from a 2 year hiatus, AND he got me soloed in the Huey! Yeah thats right, he jumped out of the bird due to a power failure! And forced me to solo! LOL.... fantastic.

Congratulations RAF_Shutter!
Check your PMS tomorrow, I have a couple more member benefits for you will give info via PM.
Happy day for 662! I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Oh, one other thing, I'll be changing your login to our home, to RAF_Shutter, same PW, PM me with any problems.

S!
RAF_DaddyO
RAF_DaddyO
RAF662 CFSG C-in-C

RAF_DaddyO
Site Admin

Re: RAF_CDT Shutter please step forward!

Postby RAF_DaddyO » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:30 pm

Here are some snaps from the events! Awesome flying RAF_Shutter!

Shutter flying excellent formation on RAF_DaddyO - CR1
shuttercr1formation.png

The Hanna Reische landing challenge. Notice where we are, Shutter's behind on the street! We got in and out of the neighborhood, twice, well at least Shutter did. RAF_Shutter greased it in both times! (I clipped a pole on attempt #2, and took out the phones for the neighborhood, LOL)>
shuttercr2landingchallenge.png
After that we rode the Yak in dual mode and shot under some nearly impossible bridges, I have no shots of that, cause we were both too white-knuckled to grab the camera! LOL.

RAF_DaddyO flying formation on Shutter, CR2 navigation challenge. We got the jets in the air and over the mountains, but Shutter got us lost! LOL.... "Measure twice, cut once, ole boy..." LOL
shuttercr2formation.png
Fun night, S!
DDO
RAF_DaddyO
RAF662 CFSG C-in-C

RAF_Shutter

Re: RAF_CDT Shutter please step forward!

Postby RAF_Shutter » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:27 pm

Yeah! Yesterevening was a lot of fun. We pushed both men and machines to their limits :)). Because of a minor navigation error (not checking which NDB you are tuned to) :)) we almost ended up at another airfield. Finally, to end the night properly, we beat the air into submission.