Moderator: RAF_DaddyO

RAF_DaddyO
Site Admin

RAF_Raven, please step forward

Postby RAF_DaddyO » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:50 pm

S! All,
Attn:

RAF_Raven please step forward...

Very pleased to pin on your tunic the Mission Builders Ribbon! For excellence in DCS World, especially the LUA scripting engine!
mission.jpg
mission.jpg (13.39 KiB) Viewed 4378 times
Members, RAF_Raven has produced an outstanding, self-automated Red v. Blue dogfight mission for DCS. Its running now in our !===RAF662.org WWII Server ===! . This mission is attracting LOTS of visitors daily hungry for WWII head to head battles. Its averaging 3-8 visitors just about all the time. Whats more, even if the server is empty of humans, you can dog fight yourself silly against self spawning aggressive CAP-fueled, GCI directed AI! Its a really well-conceived mission format which we can use for a long time with other maps and AC. Visitors on comms love it! And its generating unprecedented traffic for us on DCS!

Finally, Raven also helped by showing me and debugging the b17's dropping bombs. Very useful! and without his guidance, I'd not have figured this out!

Thanks again, RAF_Raven, great service to the 662!
And S!
DDO
RAF_DaddyO
RAF662 CFSG C-in-C

RAF_Raven

Re: RAF_Raven, please step forward

Postby RAF_Raven » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:51 am

S!

Thanks DDO! :D I'm having fun with the mission editor lol. I really didnt expect it to draw a crowd. We might have a bright future with DCS so come join us in any WW2 DCS Module. Spitfires coming soon!

S! RAF662

Raven