Welcome to the CORPs of Cadets - RAF_CDT_JRock!

Forum for recruiting and recruiting information... post up here if you're interested in joining or need more information.

Moderator: RAF_DaddyO

RAF_DaddyO
Site Admin

Welcome to the CORPs of Cadets - RAF_CDT_JRock!

Postby RAF_DaddyO » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:22 am

S! JRock,

Welcome to the corps of cadets, please get dressed in your new (old) itchy wool cadet uni, and proceed to the parade ground for drills! Also, our planes are over yonder, along with the rags and wax, and they be dirty from our fun tonight! LOL

Please don, RAF_CDT_JRock for your new online tags, and welcome! Great flying mate! and good sportsmanship!

DDO wishes to thank members:
RAF_Screwball0,
RAF_Grit
RAF_Beerbuzz
RAF_Raven - most especially for cooking up a great mission...with aerobatics, special AC slots, and a FAN-*beep*-Tastic Fox and hounds format to cap off the night. RAV you outdiid yourself again!

ps.. full mission report and pics will be posted shortly, soon as they clear the censors!
S!
Great night! Awesome to do a checkride again!
RAF_DaddyO
RAF662 CFSG C-in-C

RAF_Jrock

Re: Welcome to the CORPs of Cadets - RAF_CDT_JRock!

Postby RAF_Jrock » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Thank you!
S!

I had a blast on the checkride, I want to thank everyone for the great time and Raven for the epic mission setup ^^
RAF_Raven

Re: Welcome to the CORPs of Cadets - RAF_CDT_JRock!

Postby RAF_Raven » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:07 pm

S! All

Congrats and Welcome Jrock!
We had a great turnout as you can see in the image above, also might have to run the checkride in our mission rotation haha.
I believe DCS is the future of the RAF662, and thanks to you all for being a part of it, good times! :cheers:

I took some screenshots and you can view them here Screenshots