!CheckRide! Delta Squad for JROCK! Sun 8/27

Forum for recruiting and recruiting information... post up here if you're interested in joining or need more information.

Moderator: RAF_DaddyO

RAF_DaddyO
Site Admin

!CheckRide! Delta Squad for JROCK! Sun 8/27

Postby RAF_DaddyO » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Yes, thats right folks, .... :ILikeIt:

Yes you heard right, we have a checkride scheduled! Scramble!

Sunday night Aug 27 (one week from tonight), we will perform a check ride for candidate JROCK.
Hopeful to become CDT_JROCK.

- Sunday night 8/27: 20:30 Central USA, 21:30 Eastern USA.
- Comms our TS3 Teamspeak channel - see home page for IP and login info
- DCS World Open 2 alpha normandy map.
- We'll be flying from the Needs Oars Point AF on the map, and we'll shut down the main battle map, for this event!

JROCK, please monitor the boards here, and your private messages on the forums (hint: need to be logged in to see them), for further instructions on the procedures for the checkride.
JROCK, - you may fly any AC you wish, and i'll send you more info on the tasks shortly! (should you wish to practice up. ;-))

I'll be running the ride, with help from Raven - weatherman, maps, etc.

now... where did I leave that operational manual....? Right, there it is underneath those empty whiskey bottles over there...

S!
DDO
:RAFSalute:
RAF_DaddyO
RAF662 CFSG C-in-C

RAF_Jrock

Re: !CheckRide! Delta Squad for JROCK! Sun 8/27

Postby RAF_Jrock » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Aight lol, I'm down for either the Spit or Mustang but I also have both Axis planes as well.
the only things I Do NOT have in DCS are the Viggen, Albatros, Aviojet, MiG-15bis and Hawk
RAF_Grit

Re: !CheckRide! Delta Squad for JROCK! Sun 8/27

Postby RAF_Grit » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Jrock wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:09 pm
Aight lol, I'm down for either the Spit or Mustang but I also have both Axis planes as well.
the only things I Do NOT have in DCS are the Viggen, Albatros, Aviojet, MiG-15bis and Hawk
Not a factor.
Those aircraft have neither pistons nor propellers, and are therefore uninteresting. :lol:
They also have nosewheels, which are for maladepts who are unable to land. :roll:

Study up! We'll have us some fun Sunday, with a good ol' fashioned hazing ritual. :twisted:
Best to bring spare clean undershorts.
—Grit
:RAFSalute: